About This Course
Do you feel that you already know all possible frameworks of business problem solving (Porter’s five forces, the BCG-matrix etc.), yet you are still not confident in using them? Or maybe you already took a course on management consulting problem solving approach, but the jargon used didn’t make much practical sense to you (The 80/20 rule, MECE etc.)? Whether you’re a student studying for case interviews or a businessperson, what you might be lacking is a comprehensive aproach to problem solving that generates consistent results..
If so, this course is for you! I can guarantee you will not find another such comprehensive introductory course on hypothesis-based problem solving – the top consulting firms‘ technique of choice on all kinds of business consulting engagements.
- This course is designed to be an introduction to the topic and no prior knowledge nor experience is required. Nevertheless, an understanding of the basic principles that govern business organizations will let you grasp the concepts I present here quicker.
- Applicants to consulting firms studying for case interviews
- Junior analysts and consultants starting their consulting career
- Entrepreneurs starting their adventure with business
- Managers, project managers and project team members who solve business problems in their workplace